ADS OF TODAY.....

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Skypo Maniac

Hurrah....finally i managed to get an idea what to actually write for my very first post.
When i wrote tis post, i was in the middle of skype conference with some of my frens....uhuhu
okay korang i hope it's okay to mention ur names here..they r macamkukata, anakfelda n labonita intan....do let me know if it violates ur human right k....

So that's basically the content of my post....macam mane bermulanya saya berskype.....

It was ramadhan one friday.....i decided to sleep over at my fren place.....as i reached there...he was skyping with our other fren....n we start chatting to each other as if kiteorg sume kat puchong.....padahal kawan kiteorg yg lagi satu kat sg buloh....tu yg rase sgt tertarik dn skype neh....n now boleh kate almost setiap malam gak r kiteorg skyping.....yelah....siang memasing pn sibuk dgn karier memasing......

Jd dgn skype ne lah kiteorg dok melepaskan rindu....hehehe

4 comments:

  1. Free way to communicate with peoples. like Skype..let join us on Skype for more exploration and adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniahhhh...hafiz dah ada blog..best2

    ReplyDelete
  3. My asbend give diz link to me... Congrats.. leh ar jenguk sini selalu...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for your first post!!! Hope all is well Mr. Hafiez!!!

    ReplyDelete